Mysterious white card on Reminders app

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Rafagon, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I've never been a fan of the Reminders app. If I need to remind myself to do stuff, I will usually write it out on the Notes app, or create a Calendar appointment for more important events.

For whatever reason, I went into the Reminders app today. I noticed there is the top part of a mysterious white "card" below the bottom of the main "card." I tried to flick it up, but all that happens is that the Control Center pane slides up.

Anyone have any clue as to what this white card is? Is it to create a second, separate list of reminders, and of so, how would I do that?

IMG_1546.PNG

2. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

Try just tapping on it. I have two lists in my Reminders app, one for reminders (which I use quite often) and one for projects. Here's what my screen looks like when I'm in my projects list.

image.jpg

When I tap on the card at the bottom it takes me back to viewing my list of lists.

image.jpg

If you only have the one list it should present you the option of adding a new list. Adding a new list can also be done by tapping on the top where it says "Reminders."

3. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Thank you very much. That was very helpful. :)

4. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

You're very welcome. :)