Mystery crunching noise....

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
:mad: LOL I figured someone would appreciate this post...I know I got a kick out of it.

So, I'm sitting in my favorite recliner watching TV and surfing the web. I hear a crunching noise coming from my 10 month old yellow lab and asked what he was eating (yes, I talk to my dog). The ottoman blocked my view so I put the laptop down, got up and walked over to move it. When I did, I looked down and didn't see anything in his mouth. I opened his mouth with my two hands and guess what fell out.......

My Apple Bluetooth Headset! :mad:

It has about 2 minor surface abrasions on it and the speaker has an indentation from his tooth. Oddly enough, it still works fine and actually is much louder than before! But, I think I will go by another one because I don't want to use a "battle scarred" headset.

So, what should I do with this one now? Any suggestions?

FW

MotherTucker

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
wow man - that's funny - got 2 dogs and a cat myself. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a fetishist that loves pre-chewed bluetooths. Bog bucks man!

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
:mad: LOL I figured someone would appreciate this post...I know I got a kick out of it.

So, I'm sitting in my favorite recliner watching TV and surfing the web. I hear a crunching noise coming from my 10 month old yellow lab and asked what he was eating (yes, I talk to my dog). The ottoman blocked my view so I put the laptop down, got up and walked over to move it. When I did, I looked down and didn't see anything in his mouth. I opened his mouth with my two hands and guess what fell out.......

My Apple Bluetooth Headset! :mad:

It has about 2 minor surface abrasions on it and the speaker has an indentation from his tooth. Oddly enough, it still works fine and actually is much louder than before! But, I think I will go by another one because I don't want to use a "battle scarred" headset.

So, what should I do with this one now? Any suggestions?

FW

use the battle scarred one around the house so atleast u can put it to use.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
If I had a dog and caught'em chewing on my headset..... The animal activists would not be happy with me...
Yeah, but they don't know thats it an expensive piece of equipment. And, Labs especially...they want to chew on things that have their masters scent on it. I've lost many socks to the dog. It's just the nature of the breed. Although my next dog will will be small...so it can't get to things on the countertops.

FW

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
True, it could have been. He always chews cottons and fabrics, which is why most toys I buy him are rope or something. Which is why this was total shock. I have been toying with the notion of eBay for someone who only wanted to spend a mere fraction of the regular price. It still look fine in the ear. The other idea was to dissect the ear piece to see how it ticks.

I'm still debating...either way.

FW