mytouchkeys screen film

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Check this screen cover out its supposed to make it easier to use the keys.
http://www.mytouchkeys.com/
Id buy it but i have an otterbox defender case on I wouldn't be able to use it.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
looks interesting? probably a pain to put on

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
the girl in the video was HOOOTTTT
That's Kinga Philips, and she's MINE, dude... I saw her first! I was crushing on her before she was on the Current channel when she was doing promo shorts for the Food Network. Girl is seriously smokin'.

Actually, all the Current staff is remarkably attractive. And that is by far my favorite channel. Did you know Al Gore started the channel and it's run by Google? Crazy random programming, but it's all really good, worthwhile stuff. I can't recommend it highly enough, if you haven't checked it out already.

re: the thread... that's a brilliant idea. And honestly, if it's on Current, it's already cool in my book. I have no need for it, but I bet it will sell well.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
That's Kinga Philips, and she's MINE, dude... I saw her first! I was crushing on her before she was on the Current channel when she was doing promo shorts for the Food Network. Girl is seriously smokin'.

Actually, all the Current staff is remarkably attractive. And that is by far my favorite channel. Did you know Al Gore started the channel and it's run by Google? Crazy random programming, but it's all really good, worthwhile stuff. I can't recommend it highly enough, if you haven't checked it out already.

re: the thread... that's a brilliant idea. And honestly, if it's on Current, it's already cool in my book. I have no need for it, but I bet it will sell well.
we'll have to settle this in a wii race..

Jul 6, 2007
Mytouchkeys

Well after looking at this product I placed my order, that was on July 17th as of today I have not heard are been able to contact these people there web site is closed down and the phone numebr listed dose not answer. Looks like I might have gotten scammed, has anyone else.:mad: