N95+Touch or iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

moncai

Oct 15, 2007
As the title says I currently own a N95 and am wondering should I sell it and buy an iPhone or keep it and get a touch? Slightly leaning to the touch option. Any advice you can give me is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Moncai

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
As the title says I currently own a N95 and am wondering should I sell it and buy an iPhone or keep it and get a touch? Slightly leaning to the touch option. Any advice you can give me is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Moncai
The iPhone is great, and the N95 is its only real "competition". So if you already own a N95, I'd personally suggest going with the touch as the integration of the 2 devices isn't worth that large sum of money you'd be putting forth. In addition, there is several features the iPhone lacks relative to the N95, and the phone capabilities are essentially (after hacking) the only real feature the touch lacks in comparison to the iPhone.

Just my 2 cents!

EDIT:
When I say "key features" the iPhone lacks, I'm hinting towards the 5 MP camera, GPS integration, and SUPPORTED 3rd party applications (amongst many others).

Jun 29, 2007

Thanks,

Moncai
Sell me your N95 and get the iPhone, problem solve!

J/K man!

Keep the N95 and get the Touch.

fyouhataz

Sep 12, 2007

Thanks,

Moncai
what would u rather carry around
1 phone that has all that stuff ipod, cell, internet?
or 1 phone that has has iPhone features and an ipod?

makes more sense to just get an iPhone but if u do get ihpone wait till about end of november cause i heard they might make a new iPhone

Jun 26, 2007
i would get a touch for now
and maybe wait for iPhone 2 if you can
now, saying this, this could be 1 year, so i hope you have a lot of patience either way

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida

Thanks,

Moncai
I say get an iPhone. But I am an iPhone lover. I am definitely biased toward the iPhone. But you are asking and I am answering. Sorry if this does not make sense. iPhone is awesome.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I would stick with the N95. I think it's probably the most loaded phone out there right now. 5.0mp camera, GPS, good media player and lots of third party apps. I was going to go the N95 route but it's hard to find a 3G one right now so I went with the Tilt and kept the iPhone as well.

moncai

Oct 15, 2007
Ok thanks a lot everyone for the advice looks like the touch for me. Just one more question I have read features have been removed from applications such as the calendar ca you evaluate for me? Will I still be able to input information into specific dates (whats the point if you can't?)

Thanks yet again!,

Moncai