Naming your iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
No but I definatly will :) Ive just been calling it "my baby" but thats not a name thats just an obsession.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
lol, I've been trying to think of a good name for mine but I can't think of any. lol

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
lol my girlfriend calls it "el bebe" which is the baby, she'll call me and ask me if if playing with the baby LOL so that's its name for now, between me and her of course.... Around the guys its the iPhone :cool:

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
its named iPhone. i noticed mad folks don't refer to it as "cell phone", they always to see my "iPhone". funny kids.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I wasn't planning to name it, but when I did get it the name jumped out at me: Trixy.

You see, my wife and I hadn't agreed to get it just yet due to financial concerns. But my obsession with the new iPhone didn't slow down but grew. She was going to go insane if I mentioned it one more time. Last Thursday she had an appointment to go to and when she returned she had the iPhone for me. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Then I find out she had this planned for months and her pushing back on the iPhone was a big set up.

She tricked me! :laugh2:

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I wasn't planning to name it, but when I did get it the name jumped out at me: Trixy.

You see, my wife and I hadn't agreed to get it just yet due to financial concerns. But my obsession with the new iPhone didn't slow down but grew. She was going to go insane if I mentioned it one more time. Last Thursday she had an appointment to go to and when she returned she had the iPhone for me. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Then I find out she had this planned for months and her pushing back on the iPhone was a big set up.

She tricked me! :laugh2:
That's funny.... It took 3 quick glasses of wine the Friday it came out, to get my wife to agree, that I could have one. I'm trying a pitcher of Margaritas next week, to see if I can get a new car.

:laugh2: