Napoleon's Toilet Pic Thread

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
This thread has been sadly dormant for a while. I think I just found what this thread needs!

This Toilet Night Light would inject new life into this thread. Only $16.99!

View attachment 43904

So, who's going to be first to take a toilet selfie for this thread with one of the hues of this beautiful night light in the background?
You need to read my thread rules, @Rafagon. It's not that difficult.

Everyone post a picture of him - or herself sitting on the can, if you dare. Face shots only - use good taste.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
You're right. Sorry. I know I deviated from the rules, but I simply thought it was for the betterment of the thread. I will abide by the thread guidelines from now on. :)

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
You're right. Sorry. I know I deviated from the rules, but I simply thought it was for the betterment of the thread. I will abide be the thread guidelines from now on. :)
Yeah, I created this thread for a specific purpose - a somewhat fun way for people to show us what they looked like. I'd like to keep it as close to that purpose as possible. Thanks.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
A pic from my new apartment. I figured it wasn't properly "lived in" until it was immortalized in this thread. :D

The cats are enjoying a drink from the bathroom faucet in the background. :)

image.jpeg

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
It's been a while since I, or anyone else, has posted in this thread, so here's me, post retirement, in the downstairs bathroom of my new house.

IMG_4864.JPG