Native Voice Changing / Call Recording App

SpoofApp

Mar 20, 2008
Hey just wanted to post my app here. Its called SpoofApp. It interfaces with a Caller ID Spoofing Provider such as Phone Gangster (and SpoofApp in the coming days). With this app you can make calls from your iPhone to anyone you want and have ANY number show up on the receivers caller id. Voice changing and call recording are also built into the App and available to use with providers that offer that feature (such as spoofapp). You basically load up the app, type in a number to call, type in a caller id to show, and hit the call button. Your calls connected right on your phone and the rest is history!

http://www.SpoofApp.com

Watch SpoofApp in action at YouTube

SpoofApp

Mar 20, 2008
The installer source is http://www.spoofapp.com/source

Then navigate to the "Caller ID Spoofing" category and install. BTW you can signup for 5 free minutes from phone gangster from the link on SpoofApp.com. They make you complete an offer in exchange for the 5 minutes. The offer consists of entering your email and clicking through a few pages of stuff then you get your PIN in a few minutes. Good luck

emx620

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Hey just wanted to post my app here. Its called SpoofApp. It interfaces with a Caller ID Spoofing Provider such as Phone Gangster (and SpoofApp in the coming days). With this app you can make calls from your iPhone to anyone you want and have ANY number show up on the receivers caller id. Voice changing and call recording are also built into the App and available to use with providers that offer that feature (such as spoofapp). You basically load up the app, type in a number to call, type in a caller id to show, and hit the call button. Your calls connected right on your phone and the rest is history!

http://www.SpoofApp.com

Watch SpoofApp in action at YouTube
Dude...I can't express the amount of fun I will have with caller id spoofing. Gonna call my friends and spoof their gf's numbers hahahaha. FUN!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Dude...I can't express the amount of fun I will have with caller id spoofing. Gonna call my friends and spoof their gf's numbers hahahaha. FUN!
Yeah, but I don't wanna have to pay for it. Any free version?

emx620

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Yeah, but I don't wanna have to pay for it. Any free version?
I guess everyone has their thing and what they want to spend money on...for me its worth it though. Theres some free one out there...you get 5 free minutes a day and they have a new code on their website each day.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
How good are the voice changes? Do they sound robotic or are they life like? Can you use this up without a provider cause I just want to change my voice.

emx620

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
How good are the voice changes? Do they sound robotic or are they life like?
They sound like the voices on movies where the bad guy is disguising his voice for a ransom or something. The female one is lame, sounds like a gay guy on helium. lol

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
They sound like the voices on movies where the bad guy is disguising his voice for a ransom or something. The female one is lame, sounds like a gay guy on helium. lol
Do you use it?

mrk

Oct 2, 2007
i would like to try before i buy, and i tried to get the free 5 minutes by taking the survey.... well, i finished the survey and i didn't get any pin... hmm... and the survey takes a good 5min, and thats with running through it, clicking anything

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
this looks like a cool app, but since i have to pay for it, i don't think im gona DL it, just to call people, especially when i pay att to call people already

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Very neat idea; I've had some important calls I really would have like to recorded, but paying for it... It's jsut recording. Hopefully something similar will come along that's free; I don't really need the voice chnager and number changer, just the call recording.

- John

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Very neat idea; I've had some important calls I really would have like to recorded, but paying for it... It's jsut recording. Hopefully something similar will come along that's free; I don't really need the voice chnager and number changer, just the call recording.

- John
I would love to have a call recording as well.

Nov 24, 2007
ya i downloaded it, then detele it... why i'm i gonna pay for something if i don't even know if i like it or not..

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
Agreed - there needs to be a free trial version to see if it's worth it. And I'm not going to pay per minute - I'd do a one time flat rate, if I was able to try the service first.

If I really wanted to record a call, I can just use my digital recorder.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
The prices for this thing is completely ridiculous. 50$ only gets you 310 minutes? Thats more than I pay for ATT itself with my plan lol. Deleting...

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Holy Schnikies! Are you kidding? $50? Well, that's tooo steep.
I understand that there are shared services and pass-throughs and the like, but even as a one time fee, $50 is simply too much for a "toy". Most people aren't willing to pay that much for a case, nevermind a toy.
I did download this last night, and was a little disappointed that I first had to install Jiggy Runtime before I could install Spoofapp. I was more disappointed that after I got both apps installed and went to test the product, I am told that I cannot use anything without buying a code/PIN. At that point I simply uninstalled. Too much trouble to go through for a "toy" app.
Maybe I should have read more first, but I personally would have though that there would have been something very obvious to forewarn you of all of this before even attempting the install.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Just an update...
I have no idea if this is related or not, but I haven't been able to connect to the Edge network for a while now. I do remember checking weather this morning, but that's the only thing I remember connecting to.
I had to reset me Network Settings to get it to work again after trying airplane mode and a reboot.
like I said, I am not sure if it was related or not, but if anyone else suddenly has problems after trying to install and then uninstall the app, I suspect that it might be related.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Holy Schnikies! Are you kidding? $50? Well, that's tooo steep.
I understand that there are shared services and pass-throughs and the like, but even as a one time fee, $50 is simply too much for a "toy". Most people aren't willing to pay that much for a case, nevermind a toy.
I did download this last night, and was a little disappointed that I first had to install Jiggy Runtime before I could install Spoofapp. I was more disappointed that after I got both apps installed and went to test the product, I am told that I cannot use anything without buying a code/PIN. At that point I simply uninstalled. Too much trouble to go through for a "toy" app.
Maybe I should have read more first, but I personally would have though that there would have been something very obvious to forewarn you of all of this before even attempting the install.
There are cheaper prices, 50 minutes for 10$ but still in all, the ratio by far is unbelievable for a toy. I just made that comparison to show how expensive it is. 50 minutes is nothing, at least for me.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
There are cheaper prices, 50 minutes for 10$ but still in all, the ratio by far is unbelievable for a toy. I just made that comparison to show how expensive it is. 50 minutes is nothing, at least for me.
Well, I also noticed that my phone is having other problems. I have the Pool game installed, ( I play a lot. Cleared the table in 16 shots. Trying to do it under 10) and when I broke, everything kinda "surged" as the balls moved across the table. In other words, sped up and slowed down a couple times. I never had this problem before last night when I installed Jiggy Runtime and Spoofapp.
Again, I have to state that it could be unrelated, but it's also awfuly coincidental too.