native weather app

TexasRN

Dec 22, 2010
I have accidentally deleted some locations on my native iPhone 6+ weather app and can't seem to get them added back. When I touch the + to add and then search/find my city and tap on it to add it nothingappen. It just sits there. Is anyone else having this issue with the 6+?? I have the latest software update 8.1.2.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I have accidentally deleted some locations on my native iPhone 6+ weather app and can't seem to get them added back. When I touch the + to add and then search/find my city and tap on it to add it nothingappen. It just sits there. Is anyone else having this issue with the 6+?? I have the latest software update 8.1.2.
Are you jailbroken?

RBNetEngr

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2013
Did you select New Braunfels, TX when the app displayed it?

First things to try would be:
1) Exit the Weather application, then relaunch it.

2) if that doesn't work, restart the phone

3) if that doesn't work, do a soft reset (hold home and power buttons simultaneously until the phone shuts down)

TexasRN

Dec 22, 2010
Yes I've tried to select it and it will highlight for just a few seconds then nothing. I've relaunched the app and powered down the phone. Just tried soft reset and no help :(

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That didn't help either; I'm beginning to wonder if it's a glitch.
Try another hard reset. Press the home button and the power button at the same time. Ignore the slide to power off if you see it. Wait until you see the Apple logo and let go of both buttons.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That didn't work either. And I've still got the wifi off.
Does it work for other cities?

If not, you'll need to reset all settings. It should take less than ten minutes to input all your settings afterwards. You'll need to select your ringtones, put in your WiFi passwords, set wallpaper, etc. No data or media will be lost.

Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings