Navizon Issue.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamse7en

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
It isn't working for me. Do I have to sign up via the the link Navizon gives me when I first start up on the iPhone - because I had an error - tried to sign in, and the name wasn't registered. SO, I registered via navizon.com instead on my laptop.

My registered name now works, but I get this error every time: "Your location could not be identified. No known Cells or WiFi nodes in range."

I live in a good city in Utah - Cell phone service is excellent. I'm not in the boonies!

Any ideas?

Vpeach

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I get the same error message! I would like to get this app up and running because I am hopeless when it comes to finding places.(I was lost earlier today...lol)

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
It isn't working for me. Do I have to sign up via the the link Navizon gives me when I first start up on the iPhone - because I had an error - tried to sign in, and the name wasn't registered. SO, I registered via navizon.com instead on my laptop.

My registered name now works, but I get this error every time: "Your location could not be identified. No known Cells or WiFi nodes in range."

I live in a good city in Utah - Cell phone service is excellent. I'm not in the boonies!

Any ideas?
well not too long ago I checked installer and there was an update to this and now, it tells me while im undating " file size mismatch"...oh yeah I got the same error that you got too about "nodes"......it worked when I did it on wifi, but not when I tried it on edge. Verison 1.0 I install mid day, now version 1.0.1 for navizon is out...quickly ......but it doesn't want to update...this sucks.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
well not too long ago I checked installer and there was an update to this and now, it tells me while im undating " file size mismatch"...oh yeah I got the same error that you got too about "nodes"......it worked when I did it on wifi, but not when I tried it on edge. Verison 1.0 I install mid day, now version 1.0.1 for navizon is out...quickly ......but it doesn't want to update...this sucks.
Same message... same problem.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

Any ideas?
I get the same. Hopefully a new version is put out that works better.

tdefriez

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
For me it needs WiFi on

Only the WiFi part seems to work currently (even with update) :(:(- if I have WiFi off I get the cabn't find error - if I turn it on I get a position fix - note tested this in Tempe Az which has city wide WiFi - in Phoenix where I live it can't find a hotspot which is in range so again no fix found - glad its free cos it needs some work.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Only the WiFi part seems to work currently (even with update) :(:(- if I have WiFi off I get the cabn't find error - if I turn it on I get a position fix - note tested this in Tempe Az which has city wide WiFi - in Phoenix where I live it can't find a hotspot which is in range so again no fix found - glad its free cos it needs some work.
I used to live in Phoenix... worked in Tempe... I miss the winters but NOT the summers lol. :)

You know you live in Phoenix when you have to use oven mitts to drive your car.

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
Im getting the same issue.. I have a feeling this App plain and simply sucks.

Any ideas?