NBC Likes iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Just a little bit of fun info here...

I was checking out NBC News tonight and they ended up having a quick iPhone "review." Their "tech expert" said that he loved it and the multitouch is truly amazing. I don't know if you guys saw this, but I was just notifying you all. You didn't miss much, though, if you didn't see it. Just an opinion and nothing significant or new.

Can't wait!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

I was checking out NBC News tonight and they ended up having a quick iPhone "review." Their "tech expert" said that he loved it and the multitouch is truly amazing. I don't know if you guys saw this, but I was just notifying you all. You didn't miss much, though, if you didn't see it. Just an opinion and nothing significant or new.

Can't wait!
Reviews like this are just going to put more people in line on the 29th.:eek:

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007

Can't wait!
not only that the today show talks the iPhone up quite a bit, or atleast they did when steve jobs first announced it.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
i don't see why they are still trying to get more people with all these commercials because we all know its going to sell out within the first two hours it is released
:cool:I don't think so. Your average person is not going to camp out and drop $600 and sign a 2 year contract because they think the phone is cool. i think after people see the phone and get one in there hand they will see the value. At least thats what im hoping because i cannot camp out due to work. i think my best bet will be online.;)