NC trip pics from iPhone

coasts

Zealot
Gold
I can't wait to leave jersey
is there a state with a worse reputation? i mean, everyone talks trash about Alabama and Iowa and Delaware, but really that's just for the sake of humor. Jersey though...man...i'm not even there and i can't wait to leave.

seriously though, some good pics. judging on the amount of rooms, you must have a big family. and some dogs. and be expecting the inlaws at times. good luck tony

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
just noticed you can't view link on iPhone need flash but check out if your on a pc or mac
Here I am lying in bed, not being able to watch iPhone pics on my iPhone!
There should be a law against that. Here's one iPhone compatible slideshow!

It's feasible.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a state with a worse reputation? i mean, everyone talks trash about Alabama and Iowa and Delaware, but really that's just for the sake of humor. Jersey though...man...i'm not even there and i can't wait to leave.

seriously though, some good pics. judging on the amount of rooms, you must have a big family. and some dogs. and be expecting the inlaws at times. good luck tony
actually its just going to be me and my wife. With thoughts of kids in future we figure while the prices are good in nc buy it now cause 10-15 years those $225k homes will cost $400k

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Nice shots. Looks like you'll need one of those drivable lawn mowers for some of those houses. Good luck with your search.

What's the climate like through the winter?

-Chris

Nice shots. Looks like you'll need one of those drivable lawn mowers for some of those houses. Good luck with your search.

What's the climate like through the winter?

-Chris
The winter there is not like the north... It was 25-30 at night and hit 40s and 50s during day... they do get snow...and ice storms but overall they do have a winter season just not as long as us up north...

iCafe

how much is a house like that?
looks nice
its ridiculous how high the quality of life goes up
once you leave ny/nj and their crazy real estate prices

Good stuff - nice seeing lots of trees and space - we have woods 15 foot from our backdoor, which is so nice, except when the damn dog gets out in them ...