NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Challenge

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Well, for College Basketball Fans Everywhere, it's one of, if not THE most important days of the year -- it's SELECTION SUNDAY.

At 6 PM Eastern Time, which is just under a half hour from now, CBS will begin announcing this year's field.

I think it would be fun to have a little "tourney challenge" here on the forum. I'm willing to put up a prize of ANY APP under $10 IN THE APP STORE. The winner simply emails me their app of choice and iTunes account email address and I will send the gift code.

To play, you simply will need to go to the ESPN Tourney Challenge between now and Thursday at 12 PM EST to make your selections(or whatever the cutoff is that ESPN sets to make your selections. Then, you will need to enter your bracket into the Group which I will create. Once I get it created, I will edit this post to include the Group name and password.

Feel free to talk a little trash in favor of your team, or your selections. Just keep it friendly so the mods don't have to remove posts.

I hope that this is OK @chris. If I'm out of line, just delete the thread.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm fine with it, but I'd suggest you add a disclaimer that you'll require a certain level of participation. There are a few hurdles to joining, in addition to needing fans of collegiate basketball.