Neat ringtone doings

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kentucky

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
I've been playing with the new 'legitimate' ringtone converter with which you can use your own mp3's . I wanted a ringtone specific to some of my close friends and also an addition to the picture ID . I have them go to the Sound Recorder in Windows which records .WAV files, record in their own voice their name ie "john calling...". or what ever they would like to say, then email them to me. When I receive them, I convert them to mp3's with a program called Ease Audio Converter and then on to the ringtone creator converting them to ACC files, then to m4r's etc. etc . After syncing to the iPhone, I make each one the default ringtone when that friend calls . I now can know who is calling without without even needing to take the phone out of my pocket or look at their picture ID . Simple thingie I know but kind of neat and useful .

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've been playing with the new 'legitimate' ringtone converter with which you can use your own mp3's . I wanted a ringtone specific to some of my close friends and also an addition to the picture ID . I have them go to the Sound Recorder in Windows which records .WAV files, record in their own voice their name ie "john calling...". or what ever they would like to say, then email them to me. When I receive them, I convert them to mp3's with a program called Ease Audio Converter and then on to the ringtone creator converting them to ACC files, then to m4r's etc. etc . After syncing to the iPhone, I make each one the default ringtone when that friend calls . I now can know who is calling without without even needing to take the phone out of my pocket or look at their picture ID . Simple thingie I know but kind of neat and useful .
My name is John and I would like you to know that I am going to sue you and any other peoples that have been associated with this thread and/or post for copyright infringement. I have the word John, when used in purposes other than calling somebody by name, copyrighted and shall be in contact with you and your people.

Sincerely,
Jonathan David Banks

Kidding. Neat little trick you found there.

- John