Need a case please help!

Iphonenerd

May 7, 2009
Hey all, Just was wondering I got my iPhone 3 weeks ago and i really want to invest in a really good case!
I was looking at a few phone cases,

Otterbox
Switcheasy

I am looking for a everyday case, Looks,protection .
Also i was wondering what i should put on my screen, i heard there are antiglare...etc? for protection?

Thank you for your time!

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
The otterbox looks really nice, kind of bulky but seems bulletproof. I have a Speck toughskin, and you can bounce the thing off a wall with the phone in it and it just smiles ;). Theres a couple different screen protectors, there is the antiglare (never tried it myself) and the regular clear protector. (used a few, no problems with it, and they are cheap.) All the screen protectors are is a thin sheet of like film that clings to the screen to keep the glass from getting scratched

Oct 18, 2007
Check out these cases

I have recently started offering a line of super tough leather cases. Made to last out of top grain leathers and superior quality hardware. These belt cases will outlast your phone (unlike the 2 Incase models I wore out).

www.iPhoneburrito.com

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Elements or Vaja cases are my choices. Both pricey but offer total protection including screen.

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
otterbox all tha way, yes its bulky but there isint 1 part of the phone thats not protected......do it!

Jun 24, 2009
well if your not wanting to spend so much on a case id look either on craigs list ebay, or where i got mine is from inspiretech.com they arent the fanciest lookin cases but very cheap a good amount of color options and they encase all the edges of the phone, some cases just cover the back for some reason but the edges are exposed to damage. i haven't had any complaints bout it yet... check it out 3G Case

<3MyiPhone

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Misplaced Southern Californian
The Otterbox is great, as long as you're not planning on plugging it directly to a Belkin FM transmitter charger, as in my case. :( You'd have to remove the case to be able to plug into the docking port unless you file down the plastic on the case.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Just wondering, if you notice this thread is about cases...and there is an ad with a pic starting at the top and at the end of this thread. What is wrong with those cases, they look super nice. Are you saying those are not any good?

Jun 30, 2009
I am searching for a good case from a few days. Can't come to decision which one to buy. As mentioned here ebay I also took a look there but do those are quality products. I don't know. Really so much confused.