Need a horizontal holster

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Irish76

Bronze
Jun 22, 2012
I'm looking to store my iPhone 5 on my belt, & would like a horizontal holster that doesn't dig into your side while sitting.

I'd like something that is pretty slim, & doesn't ride very high on the belt. I've used otterbox on my iPhone 4, but the top of the clip was always uncomfortable while sitting. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I really like the Lifeproof holster. You can rotate it a full 360 degrees to suit your needs. I usually keep mine horizontal but will occasionally turn it vertically. It's nice to have the option.
Only issue I can see with the LifeProof clip is that you need to also have the lifeProof case on your phone also.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Only issue I can see with the LifeProof clip is that you need to also have the lifeProof case on your phone also.
I thought about clarifying that but from the OP's experience with OB I figured it would be understood. Thanks for going ahead and removing any possible confusion. :)

Irish76

Bronze
Jun 22, 2012
I've considered a LifeProof case, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of a horizontal pouch holster.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I've always found lmgtfy links to be condescending and unhelpful. It sounds like he was looking for a holster that someone here could personally recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I've always found lmgtfy links to be condescending and unhelpful. It sounds like he was looking for a holster that someone here could personally recommend.
Certainly unintended. With the depth of cases and holsters available on a places like eBay, certainly he can find something there that fits his needs. Just trying to be helpful...