need a lil help guys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 26, 2007
my iPhone is 2 days old and i want to install just 1 app named mobile chat ive downloaded mobile chat already but i don't kno how to get the program on my phone and ive tried searchin but got all confused

some please help

Sep 29, 2007
If you have firmware 1.1.1 you can go to www.jailbreakme.com and download installer.app and it will go on your phone. Knowing your phone is 2 days old it probably has 1.1.2 thereforee you will have to downgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak it...install oktoprep and if you want to go back to 1.1.2. or stay at 1.1.1

Google how to downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 and then just go to jailbreakme.com when your done and download mobile chat.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
I also bought one that was 1.1.2 and i just downgraded firmare to 1.1.1 to install installer and then dl oktoprep then upgrade back to 1.1.2 and the run the jailbreak app from your cpu and it will jailbreak it for 1.1.2 and then you go and dl any app that you want. If you need help just ask i can help you ive done this several times now

Nov 26, 2007
I also bought one that was 1.1.2 and i just downgraded firmare to 1.1.1 to install installer and then dl oktoprep then upgrade back to 1.1.2 and the run the jailbreak app from your cpu and it will jailbreak it for 1.1.2 and then you go and dl any app that you want. If you need help just ask i can help you ive done this several times now

hey man do you have an aim or something so you can help with this because i am str8 lost on what to do

Sep 29, 2007
hey man do you have an aim or something so you can help with this because i am str8 lost on what to do
Here Ill try to help again.

First downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 if you are having troubles with that here is a nice guide.

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15272

After you are at 1.1.1 on your iPhone, direct your safari to www.jailbreakme.com and click install and watch in amazement as your iPhone gets jailbroken.

After it is jailbroken, slide to unlock your iPhone and click installer. Direct your way to oktoprep and install it.

Now restore and upgrade to 1.1.2 (if you want it is not very necessary I think) and the apps will still be there.

Nov 26, 2007
sorry to be such a noob but that site says this
- you need to have the firmware 1.1.1 ipsw file in your computer

where do i get it from

Nov 26, 2007
wtf i think i just bricked my phone apptap said sending to phone failed then my phone wont come up wit AT&T in the corner omg some please help me

Nov 26, 2007
now it says no service in the corner someone please help

does that mean my phone is bricked or i just need to leave my house and go get some service