Need a mod/admin?

Fobia

Feb 10, 2009
I have an issue with a post by a member who has not been active for months, and would like to get something resolved. Could an admin or moderator please contact me?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Report the post. Simply click on the exclamation icon that appears under a user's avatar. This will alert admim/mod staff to review the post.

Mar 2, 2009
California
When we report issues with a post/user are we supposed to get some sort of feedback on it?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I have an issue with a post by a member who has not been active for months, and would like to get something resolved. Could an admin or moderator please contact me?
This was only your second post here at EIC, and you already want a mod to intervene? I see nothing wrong with the response to your only other post. Hmmmmmm....

--
Mike

Fobia

Feb 10, 2009
This was only your second post here at EIC, and you already want a mod to intervene? I see nothing wrong with the response to your only other post. Hmmmmmm....

--
Mike
It actually has nothing at all to do with that, but with the post I originally joined this forum for. I'd explain, but I don't think you have any interest

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Please explain, so perhaps we can resolve your issue.

Fobia

Feb 10, 2009
Please explain, so perhaps we can resolve your issue.
Well, I reported it like you guys said, and it's been fixed. Basically my mother's contact information got posted when she helped someone with their iPhone issue (she works for AT&T) and has been getting calls from people wanting help, and she really has absolutely no time to be helping.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Makes perfect sense and kudos to you for helping out your mom.

--
Mike

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Well, I reported it like you guys said, and it's been fixed. Basically my mother's contact information got posted when she helped someone with their iPhone issue (she works for AT&T) and has been getting calls from people wanting help, and she really has absolutely no time to be helping.
Tell your mom to stop avoiding my calls! I care, and I want to make things right with her!

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
LOL.....

Trying to make a serious situation a little less serious!