Need a new belt clip

Overscore

Feb 15, 2008
Chester County, PA
My wife got me an iPhone for Valentine's Day, and I picked up a belt clip for it at my local AT&T store without doing any research about what options are out there. I broke it already, so I need a new one. Anyone have any favorites to share? I've seen mention of some clip on this board a few times, but I cannot remember the name of it.

Ideally, my new one won't stick eight feet out from my hip the way this one that I broke did. I think it was like that so you could wrap earbud cords around it, but I won't ever be carrying them or care about such a feature.

Thank you

ajt38

Feb 24, 2008
"Body Glove’s Glove for Apple® iPhone

My wife got me an iPhone for Valentine's Day, and I picked up a belt clip for it at my local AT&T store without doing any research about what options are out there. I broke it already, so I need a new one. Anyone have any favorites to share? I've seen mention of some clip on this board a few times, but I cannot remember the name of it.

Ideally, my new one won't stick eight feet out from my hip the way this one that I broke did. I think it was like that so you could wrap earbud cords around it, but I won't ever be carrying them or care about such a feature.

Thank you

I recently purchased the "Body Glove’s Glove for Apple® iPhone PhoneCase #9067803" on ebay for only $12.

It's a very nice case with a reliable belt clip. Pretty slim to the body too.