Need a thin case

icecreamman2

Bronze
Jul 23, 2008
san francisco/vancouver
ok i need a case but i hate all the bulkyness of all the cases. iv tried the incase slider, the rubber incase one. everything they are all to big. they feel huge in my hand. anything a little thinner?

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
ok i need a case but i hate all the bulkyness of all the cases. iv tried the incase slider, the rubber incase one. everything they are all to big. they feel huge in my hand. anything a little thinner?

An imaginary case?

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Your probably not going to find a case that is thinner than the Incase slider... just go with an invisible shield.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
If you have the $, try the Vaja iVolution Top case. It's pretty thin, protects the screen, and feels comfortable, at least to me. Plus it's not rubber so it slides into your pocket easily

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
The seidio innocase II is thinner than the incase slider with almost the exact same form factor. Still the invisible shield is really the only way to go to keep the iPhones slim profile, it's what I'm using right now.

iLiam

Dec 18, 2008
Chesterfield

Go on www.youtube.com and type in itsmemorphious and he does loads of reviews on case he has like 18,000 subscribers - check his reviews and unboxings out!

cevtv

Bronze
Nov 23, 2008
It gets no thinner than this, as far as cases go. Looks good, but it is a cheap piece of plastic that you are going to have to pucker up and get riped off for $34.00. Don't feel bad, many of us own this case.
I LOVE the Air Jacket!

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE the Air Jacket!
The airjacket finish falls off after a while. Ive used 4 cases so far and the best one so far is the Incipio Feather. Thinnest case out there with no bulk.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Umm...What finish? It's clear.....
That's the point! :p

But on a serious note... OP, how can you not like the Incase Slider? It has just enough body to it to provide moderate shock protection, and it's still really thin and form-fitting.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Your probably not going to find a case that is thinner than the Incase slider... just go with an invisible shield.
It's exactly what I was going to suggest. But maybe, you might not want to get the front. I bought the whole set and wasn't too happy with the front. I bought a Marware SportGrip and it came with a static cling, with them you actually forget it's there. With the invisibleSHIELD front face it's a constant annoying thing. Maybe it was a bad batch or something but my back install is perfect my front was really annoying.