Need a weightlifting/gym progress tracking app

Dec 18, 2008
Is there a free iPhone app on the AppStore that can record, track, and optionally graph the progress of my gym workouts and body proportions?

I want to enter/track the exercise, number of sets, weights per set, reps per set, etc. I also want to track/enter my weight, waist, W-H ratio, BMI, fat%, etc.

I don't need the exercises themselves - I'm familiar those already. But some way of enter the exercise names (one time only), and then the daily tracking of all these parameters.

Any such iPhone app?
TIA.

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
gyminee.com has web app (gyminee.com/iPhone) that lets you track exercise (and food) for free. but for body measurements I think you need to pay for a pro account.

Dec 18, 2008
Thanks for that meems.

I specifically need a native iPhone app because I can't use a web app inside the gym My gym has a cell phone signal shield (apparently because cellphone ringers disturb others in the gym). So while I'm in the gym for an hour or two, I can't use the web app without a cell phone/GPRS/EDGE signal.

I would be great if there were any native iPhone app out there that did what gyminee does.

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
oh gotcha. yeah, people keep asking for an app but so far nothing. Maybe some day . .

-GK-

Jan 12, 2009
Bradenton
oh gotcha. yeah, people keep asking for an app but so far nothing. Maybe some day . .
It's kinda funny when you stop and think about it...there are many completely stupid, useless, POS apps out like iFart, but hardly any useful ones such as the one the OP is asking about