Need advice on choosing an iPhone case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

badboy

Oct 5, 2007
[FONT=Nimbus Roman No9 L, serif]my friend just got an iPhone a while ago and I want to buy her a case. She would love that since her phone will look a little different. but i just do not know which one to choose from? is this plastic hard case ok? how do u like it?
any advice will be appreciated.[/FONT]

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
[FONT=Nimbus Roman No9 L, serif]my friend just got an iPhone a while ago and I want to buy her a case. She would love that since her phone will look a little different. but i just do not know which one to choose from? is this plastic hard case ok? how do u like it?
any advice will be appreciated.[/FONT]
Get her the Agent18 hard case. It is a great case. I have tried ALMOST ALL the cases to date and I like it the best out of all of them. It comes in Black and White (Natural) and you can buy it from the Apple store!

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
yeah get the agent 18 case. i went from the casemate signature. to the belkin cyrlic to ones like that to sena leatherskin ( i like these ) and now i got an agent 18 and its perfect! just make sure u get a power support film for it so the screen doesn't get scratched

kgeier82

Sep 13, 2007
i tried both the agent18 case in black, and the seidio rubber case/combo holster.

hands down seidio is the winner

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
meh the sedio sounds dumb bcuz its rubber and i put my phone in pocket soo... rubber stuff in pocket doesn't work. its hard to put in and take out. the agent18 is way easy it just slides