Need an ebook app for my 5 yr. old daughter =)

ixus

Feb 15, 2011
Hi Guys, is there anyone here can recommend a good ebook app for a 5 yr. old kid...

ixus

Feb 15, 2011
Hi, thanks for this ebook app :)...do u know some fairytale ebook apps too? because she likes fairytale story...Like the one she got now "Ashlad and His Good Helpers" she likes it a lot because its a very interesting story..

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I think I have the perfect thing for you. Search the app store for Alice for the iPad.

This was the first of a new kind of ebook. The Lite version gives the first 25 pages, and it's FREE! If she loves it, you can buy the full version for $8.99. It mixes reading with iPad interactive elements and is very well done.

ixus

Feb 15, 2011
I think I have the perfect thing for you. Search the app store for Alice for the iPad.

This was the first of a new kind of ebook. The Lite version gives the first 25 pages, and it's FREE! If she loves it, you can buy the full version for $8.99. It mixes reading with iPad interactive elements and is very well done.
Oh thank you so much, I'm goin to search that app now and if my daughter loves it, I will surely buy the full version..:)

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Dr seuss books, also ocean house media makes lots of ebooks.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
There are tons of books for iBooks but there are also a bunch of stand alone apps. Some cool pop up books too.