Need Anti-Fingerprint screen for 3G

Marcelon

Feb 21, 2009
Hey folks,
I reviewed some of the video's and wanted to purchase a anti-fingerprint screen. I ran into a problen in that I couldn't find a "good site" to buy it from. Can anyone suggest a good site?

Thanks in advanced

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
I put an invisible shield on my screen. Some people don't like the feel of it but I love it, plus fingerprints never show up.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Hey folks,
I reviewed some of the video's and wanted to purchase a anti-fingerprint screen. I ran into a problen in that I couldn't find a "good site" to buy it from. Can anyone suggest a good site?

Thanks in advanced
I use the PS Anti-glare which dturner recommended and it is top notch IMO. You get 2 for $15 and they are real easy to apply. No bubbles anywhere. You gotta make sure to align the sp as best as possible. I recommend starting from the top and working your way down to the home button.

I love that it works great with my new metallic red incase slider :)

Marcelon

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks a bunch for the replies, I looked up a local Apple store and grabed the "Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 3G". I really like the screen, it was easy to get on and seems to work great for the fingerprints. I also picked up an Incase Powerslide :cool:. I think I'm set for a while :)

Thanks for the responses.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Thanks a bunch for the replies, I looked up a local Apple store and grabed the "Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 3G". I really like the screen, it was easy to get on and seems to work great for the fingerprints. I also picked up an Incase Powerslide :cool:. I think I'm set for a while :)

nice combo....enjoy

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California

Let us know how the powerslider performs.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
I have the Power Support anti-glare screen protector as well. They last forever and don't show fingerprints, unless you've been eating bacon and feel the need to play with your phone. :)

atx512

Mar 10, 2009
I have the Power Support anti-glare screen protector as well. They last forever and don't show fingerprints, unless you've been eating bacon and feel the need to play with your phone. :)
+1 that's a great screen protector.

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
The anti-glare screens are great for fingerprints and such, but they ruin the clarity of the screen. I had one on my 3G for a few months and when I removed it, I was amazed. I had forgotten how nice and crisp the screen was. I'm using a non-glare screen and while it does show fingerprints, its easier to clean than the bare screen itself.

Joe