Need Bluetooth headset recommendation for iPhone 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 22, 2011
Question...
Jawbone cant be applicable for a nokia N70? I tried I cant hear anything but they can hear me.... Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Question...
Jawbone cant be applicable for a nokia N70? I tried I cant hear anything but they can hear me.... Please help!

I don't see why it wouldn't work with a Nokia if it is Bluetooth enabled and allowed you to pair it. Try forgetting the device and pairing again. Have you tested the Jawbone with your iPhone?

capri

Bronze
Jan 1, 2012
Which may have better chances of getting phone radiation: using the bluetooth headset or using the headphone jack (wired) that comes w/ the Apple iPhone ?
Currently using the Tech headset for my Nokia phone.
Thanks again for the helpful inputs.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Which may have better chances of getting phone radiation: using the bluetooth headset or using the headphone jack (wired) that comes w/ the Apple iPhone ?
Currently using the Tech headset for my Nokia phone.
Thanks again for the helpful inputs.
Cell phones and Bluetooth headsets don't emit ionizing radiation. Neither are carcinogenic.

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
I have a blue ant and it works really well. The commands are a little tricky, but sync is quick and sound is good. It also plays my music while I'm cutting grass. :)

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I have a blue ant and it works really well. The commands are a little tricky, but sync is quick and sound is good. It also plays my music while I'm cutting grass. :)

I've got a Blue Ant too. model Q1. Works really good. Pairs easily, plays music, and most importantly, stays in my ear without falling out.

Rbakfan

Bronze
Jan 10, 2012
I've wasted lots of dollars trying to find one I like. The best I've found is the plantronics voyager pro. The sound quality, on both ends is really good.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I really can't speak for the latest headsets. I have and use daily the original Jawbone. Darn thing just won't die. I charge it once a week and it just works. I've used it from my Treo 650 all the way to my iPhone 4. Always works, 100% of the time.

I'll replace it, if it dies, with another Jawbone. Its hard to find a product that durable.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app