Need Customize Help After Restore please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
OK, I had a problem after updating some themes, so I had to restore. I'm on 1.1.1. I re-jailbreaked and all that jazz, and now with Customize, I can't get the icon order I once had, with 12 icons on the first screen, and in the order I liked. Anyone have any suggestions?

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
OK, I had a problem after updating some themes, so I had to restore. I'm on 1.1.1. I re-jailbreaked and all that jazz, and now with Customize, I can't get the icon order I once had, with 12 icons on the first screen, and in the order I liked. Anyone have any suggestions?
To get 12 icons on the first screen, make sure "skip last row" is checked on Summerboard's Prefs.

As for ordering of your icons....in rSBT, go to settings and select "16" for SpringBoard icons. This will at least allow you to control the order of the first 16 icons. rSBT still doesn't quite work well with 1.1.1 yet, so any icons in the Extended SpringBoard won't be recognized. (Instead, they'll be arranged in a randomized order). But at least you'll have control over the first 16 icons listed in the SpringBoard section. If you want full control over the order of all your icons, that involves editing M68AP.plist.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
To get 12 icons on the first screen, make sure "skip last row" is checked on Summerboard's Prefs.

As for ordering of your icons....in rSBT, go to settings and select "16" for SpringBoard icons. This will at least allow you to control the order of the first 16 icons. rSBT still doesn't quite work well with 1.1.1 yet, so any icons in the Extended SpringBoard won't be recognized. (Instead, they'll be arranged in a randomized order). But at least you'll have control over the first 16 icons listed in the SpringBoard section. If you want full control over the order of all your icons, that involves editing M68AP.plist.
OK, got it, thanks!