Need DVD copy software!

merle

Feb 11, 2008
Hi guys,
I want to make extra copies of my wedding DVD video to share with my family and friends but I want to make them as the original one. Is there any software which copy entire DVD with the quality like the original one?
Thanks for help in advance!

Dec 23, 2007
Chicago
www.novembersdoom.com
Hi guys,
I want to make extra copies of my wedding DVD video to share with my family and friends but I want to make them as the original one. Is there any software which copy entire DVD with the quality like the original one?
Thanks for help in advance!
Toast will allow you to create a disc image of the DVD, then you can make copies with Toast from that disc image, as an exact clone of the original, as long as it's not copy protected, which it sounds like your wedding video is not.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I find that DVD Shrink is a great tool for "backing up" DVD's. Then using Handbrake to convert them to Quicktime format.

harry1000

Oct 24, 2007
Yes! Last week I have copied my seminar DVD, for this I had used DVD Cloner V software. It gives best quality like the original one and it’s very easy to use. If you want all in one copying software then DVD cloner V is the right software for you. I hope it will help you too.
Good luck!