Need following features

avin7000

Bronze
Jun 7, 2011
Guys I need following features / requests in iPhone 4. It is running 4.3.2 and it is Jailbroken with RedSn0w.

I want following without intervention of computer / iTunes
1. Delete songs within iPhone
2. Receive songs from bluetooth, other non iDevices and add them to library
3. Same as two with photos
4. [Removed]
5. Send photos / songs / videos using bluetooth to other non iDevices
6. Ability to download any extension file from net and send them via bluetooth
7. Manage songs, create albums, edit tags etc
8. Use any song as ring tone

More to come :)

Thanks in advance :D

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Your post has been edited, what you have mentioned is illegal and the discussion of that topic is forbidden on eiC.

As for some of the other requests, they are possible. For example you want to use any song as a ringtone, right? Download AnyRing from Cydia, it's currently $3.99 with a free three day trial. This will allow you to set any song as a ringtone. You mention Bluetooth, search for Celeste in Cydia and make your own mind up. In my personal opinion it's a complete waste of money, however, it does work despite being incredibly buggy.

avin7000

Bronze
Jun 7, 2011
Hi, thanks for moving to appropriate section & editing my post according to rules :)

So any alternatives for Celeste ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hi, thanks for moving to appropriate section & editing my post according to rules :)

So any alternatives for Celeste ?
There is no alternative for Bluetooth music file transfer to non-iDevices. iFile works great for Bluetooth transfer of media, but it only works between iDevices. You can, however, use iFile to email the media. If you want the other person to email it to you, you'll need to install Attachment Saver for email. You can then access and play the files in iFile or something similar. You can use an App Store app to transfer photos via Bluetooth.

avin7000

Bronze
Jun 7, 2011
@iPhonewarrior - point noted :)

@europa - thank you for replying. And for managing music without iTunes ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
PwnTunes. It's $12.99 in Cydia and has a free trial.

avin7000

Bronze
Jun 7, 2011
I installed Safari download manager and now I can download any .xyz :D

I installed Pwntunes, but it slowing down my iPod app everytime I start :-/

But I need an app by which I can edit songs name, album names, load album art within iPhone.

Also I have installed iFile from cydia and Celeste. But still I am not able to receive pics, docs etc from other NON iDevices via Bluetooth.