Need Help...bad

DogTown03

Apr 13, 2008
hey guys, i am having the exact same problem DigitAll, as my iPhone keeps getting the 1011 error. the thread has been very helpful, but still stuck.

I tried that pwng tool, and i seemed to get further than everything else i tried...it said iPhone restored to original factory settings, and it will reboot. it loaded bootneuter, and it's been on the "please wait, determining current settings" screen for 1/2 hour. don't think this is normal, but i don't want to touch it. my iTunes is giving me the set up iPhone screen. don't know what i should do.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
hey guys, i am having the exact same problem DigitAll, as my iPhone keeps getting the 1011 error. the thread has been very helpful, but still stuck.

I tried that pwng tool, and i seemed to get further than everything else i tried...it said iPhone restored to original factory settings, and it will reboot. it loaded bootneuter, and it's been on the "please wait, determining current settings" screen for 1/2 hour. don't think this is normal, but i don't want to touch it. my iTunes is giving me the set up iPhone screen. don't know what i should do.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
What is your iPhone version (OTB), BootLoader, and what are you running (what OS)

DogTown03

Apr 13, 2008
running on a mac, and version 1.1.4.

thanks

DogTown03

Apr 13, 2008
i'm already on 1.1.4, and it doesn't give me an option to restore with independence.

and now when i jailbreak with ziPhone, it doesn't even get into the menu anymore. just the dfu, "repair needed, can not make or receive calls."

and now iTunes gives me the message...can not use with iTunes, sim is blocked or pin blocked or not inserted. please insert sim

thanks

DogTown03

Apr 13, 2008
Nice, i figured it out.

i messed up my phone up so bad that it wouldn't even start up anymore...apple gave me a new one