need help buying a car charger!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

eric1952

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
i just bought a griffin iPhone car charger today.but just read an item on it now about some problems the user was having with it like the phone getting hot and some noise coming from the charger.I was torn between the griffin and the extreme charger.did i make a mistake and has anybody experienced similar problems with the griffin?

Esmarc

Aug 4, 2007
i just bought a griffin iPhone car charger today.but just read an item on it now about some problems the user was having with it like the phone getting hot and some noise coming from the charger.I was torn between the griffin and the extreme charger.did i make a mistake and has anybody experienced similar problems with the griffin?
I have the extreme charger, and I have not had any problems with it. I especially like the extra long cord between the cig plug in and the flat plug that goes into the iPhone.

Esmarc :cool:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I use the Griffin car charger and haven't had any problems with it at all.