Need Help Font App

kariya9mdoa

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Can someone give me the source for the font app in installer cause i havnt got it.
I did have it a while ago and then the phone stuffed up now i am on 114 and i havnt got it.

Thankyou in advance

HappyModding

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Can someone give me the source for the font app in installer cause i havnt got it.
I did have it a while ago and then the phone stuffed up now i am on 114 and i havnt got it.

Thankyou in advance

HappyModding
Yeah i had it and now i cannot seem to find it either

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com

Thankyou in advance

HappyModding
If you are talking about FontSwap it's www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml,

hope that helps.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
If you are talking about FontSwap it's www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml,

hope that helps.
yeah i have that source and i still can't seem to find the app...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
well when i went to 1.1.4 i installed it then i had to restore and i haven't been able to find it again. any chance you could upload it to mediafire or rapidshare so i could download the app.

An just make a note of where you place it in the folders of the HD so i can make sure i put it in the right place?

if thats not asking too much

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
well when i went to 1.1.4 i installed it then i had to restore and i haven't been able to find it again. any chance you could upload it to mediafire or rapidshare so i could download the app.

An just make a note of where you place it in the folders of the HD so i can make sure i put it in the right place?

if thats not asking too much
If you have the sources, SSH to / >Applications, and add it (FontSwap.app). The fonts themselves are found in / >System Library> Fonts; you can actually add more fonts than what FontSwap.app actually provides.

I hope that helps.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
If you have the sources, SSH to / >Applications, and add it (FontSwap.app). The fonts themselves are found in / >System Library> Fonts; you can actually add more fonts than what FontSwap.app actually provides.

I hope that helps.
If i add fontswap.app to the applications, will i have to enter in the fonts or when i open it it will do it?

if i have to manually do it, i'd need to know the names of the fonts...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I added FontSwap.app to my applications and nothing happened...i'm not sure what i'm exactly supposed to do. After i add it through SSH, its just an empty folder in my applications folder.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
BTW, the sources should show up as "iPod Touch Fans" in your source list.
yep I have it in my sources. When I manually added fontswap to the applications folder I just got a blank fontswap folder. Do you think you can just go on your ssh extract the applications folder for it or whatever you'd need. Zip it up and upload it to rapidshare or something? Unless you know why I have a blank fontswap folder...

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Man, you really want this thing bad. It is pretty cool. I don't know anything about "rapidshare", but tell me more and I will try to get it to you.

Later

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Man, you really want this thing bad. It is pretty cool. I don't know anything about "rapidshare", but tell me more and I will try to get it to you.

Later
Haha, well i wouldn't be this persistent if didn't know for sure it works on 1.1.4. I liked it a lot when i had it, it was that one more thing that i could customize that made it unique...Rapidshare is just a site you can upload a file so i can download it. You can use any site you want but rapidshare.de is the one of the top of my head to use. You just upload the file you want and then when its done you copy and paste the link to where it can downloaded. Thanks man.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Anyway, i found it online and downloaded it and its on my phone. However, when i make changes and respring the changes don't stick so any chance you know why? Permissions?