Need help for a portfolio :)

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Hey everyone, I'm currently trying to build a graphic design portfolio for my personal website but I do not have many clients. If anyone on the forum needs a logo designed please feel free to ask me for one! I'd be willing to do it for free. Thanks all !

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey everyone, I'm currently trying to build a graphic design portfolio for my personal website but I do not have many clients. If anyone on the forum needs a logo designed please feel free to ask me for one! I'd be willing to do it for free. Thanks all !
Do you have any work that can share?

Mar 30, 2012
@TarekElsakka, yes it matters because anyone can use photoshop and not be good at it. I respect the OP for the offer :) If they have good skills, I would be greatly interested to see what they can do. Technically, the best things in life are what's close to you...and still they aren't free....they're really low priced but they still aren't free :p Air, I guess you can say, is free :) But yes, if the OP has really good skills and can offer her services for free just to build her portfolio, there's a lot of people who would be interested.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
@TarekElsakka, yes it matters because anyone can use photoshop and not be good at it. I respect the OP for the offer :) If they have good skills, I would be greatly interested to see what they can do. Technically, the best things in life are what's close to you...and still they aren't free....they're really low priced but they still aren't free :p Air, I guess you can say, is free :) But yes, if the OP has really good skills and can offer her services for free just to build her portfolio, there's a lot of people who would be interested.
I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything, but I just wanted to point out that it would have been easier to ask for some previous work rather than actually asking if someone is "good" with Photoshop. After all, being "good" or "bad" is very subjective - at least that's how I see it.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Hey guys, I think I'm pretty decent using photoshop but for logos I'm mainly using illustrator. I only have one logo so far that I would consider presentable for my portfolio. This is a logo I created for a digital printing company down here in Miami. I'd be more than happy to work with you until you get what you want. It would be free and you would be helping a college student. Thanks!

Attachments