Need help from anyone who bought iPhone from AT&T off Internet

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
hey guys if u read this than please replay asap

hey i just need some help i am so anxious to get my iPhone and wen i bought it all of u guys who didn't buy it from Apple and instead bought it from att know that it comes with 2 day priority shipping. this is where my problem comes into play. Well i ordered it on Mon. (Feb. 11) so now it is wed and no iPhone. thats not wat concerns me. What concerns me is that i have no tracking number and i don't know where my phone is at. Now i didn't order it myself instead my grandma ordered it from her work and ha not received a tracking number. We have received a confromation number but but don't know if we can type that in somewhere for some information but anyways is there anyone out there that knows wen my phone will show up? (note: the reason i am posting this is because my grandma mentioned that the paper at her word says 5 day shipping) any ideas.

now im posting this at about 11:02 california time on wed feb 13 so if its way past this time or date don't even worry it might be resolved

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
So you say your grandmother ordered it? Hope she is good with the internet... Most Likely if she ordered it after 12pm it will count as the next businesss day You probably wont see it intill Friday why not trying to call up AT&T customer service.. Im sure they will be very useless but worth a shot

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Usually, AT&T is very quick about shipping out new phones. I would expect it today or tomorrow. If it doesn't come by Friday at 6:00PM, then start calling AT&T.

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Usually, AT&T is very quick about shipping out new phones. I would expect it today or tomorrow. If it doesn't come by Friday at 6:00PM, then start calling AT&T.
I agree, if you have the confirmation number just call up AT&T they should be able to provide you with tracking info.

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
I ordered online from AT&T. It arrived in 3 days. Give it until the end of the week.

sportychick

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
Georgia
It is 2 day shipping once they get it out of their warehouse. doesn't mean you get it two days from date of order. They take a day or two to get it shipped out...then it gets to you in two days. BE PATIENT! LOL

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
hey guys if u read this than please replay asap

hey i just need some help i am so anxious to get my iPhone and wen i bought it all of u guys who didn't buy it from Apple and instead bought it from att know that it comes with 2 day priority shipping. this is where my problem comes into play. Well i ordered it on Mon. (Feb. 11) so now it is wed and no iPhone. thats not wat concerns me. What concerns me is that i have no tracking number and i don't know where my phone is at. Now i didn't order it myself instead my grandma ordered it from her work and ha not received a tracking number. We have received a confromation number but but don't know if we can type that in somewhere for some information but anyways is there anyone out there that knows wen my phone will show up? (note: the reason i am posting this is because my grandma mentioned that the paper at her word says 5 day shipping) any ideas.

now im posting this at about 11:02 california time on wed feb 13 so if its way past this time or date don't even worry it might be resolved
So did you receive it yet? Should have it today let us know..

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
yep probably will see him in a few days

lol man i wish still not here but we did call seems that they screwed up the ordering process and what not im not sure what happened (i didn't make the phone call im busy with skool and football) but anyeway they say i should get it next week so im hoping mon. only because theres no skool but if not i just hope it shows asap ive been waiting for a while now