Need help from Aurora Feint players

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
I have been trying to solve this magic book (whatever it's called) for a couple of days now. For some reason this one is giving me problems while the ones that use more inventory are easy for me.

The board is set up like this, using letters instead of colors.

----A
----BA
----AB
----CC
----BD
_ _CDD_ _

They allow 3 moves

This magicbook is called Black Nothingness

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I have been trying to solve this magic book (whatever it's called) for a couple of days now. For some reason this one is giving me problems while the ones that use more inventory are easy for me.

The board is set up like this, using letters instead of colors.

----A
----BA
----AB
----CC
----BD
_ _CDD_ _

They allow 3 moves

This magicbook is called Black Nothingness

Fore those of you who don't want the solution, don't scroll down any further.

Bottom blue marble left. Bottom green marble left. Top red marble right.

Your welcome.:p

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Thanks a lot! That one was a pain in the ass for me

Painkiller

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Hey! That was the exact same one I was stuck on. The very last one. Even the supposedly difficult "Molten lava" was a piece of cake, but this one just kept stumping me.Thanks for the solution. I have to admit, I was sitting here with that level open on my iPhone, reading your solution, looking at my phones screen, and kind of looking at it thinking, "this guy is friggin nuts! That can't be the solution." Sooooo....leap of faith, and did what you said, and boom! Solved. Yep, you were right, and; I don't know if I ever would've solved it since I didn't see that solution even when told to me.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Can someone tell me what exactly all the tools do?

I know the bomb will take away all the same resources that was in the series used with the bomb but what does the Skull and and flame thing do?

Also, when it says you can drag 3 tools with you to learn a skill I don't see it do anything

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Can someone tell me what exactly all the tools do?

I know the bomb will take away all the same resources that was in the series used with the bomb but what does the Skull and and flame thing do?

Also, when it says you can drag 3 tools with you to learn a skill I don't see it do anything
The skull will take out any surrounding blocks. The higher your level, the more blocks the skull takes out around it. The flame, not sure.

I've used the tools by accident but don't know how I did it.

Breeze

Aug 16, 2008
Have you people checked out the Aurora Feint website - there is a forum for it, just try googling aurora feint and it will appear. I think it is
http://aurorafeint.com/ or something similar.