need help jail breaking please

Crazieukfan

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I just finally got my iPhone working again after my 1st attempt failed attempt at jailbreaking it. i really want to do it but i need some help as im new to all of this kind of stuff so please give me some sites or directions help on how to do all of this.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Parker, stop posting the bloody videos! if you can't take the time to wrote it out and explain, then don't be a 13 year old, and remain SILENT.

as for the OP, I can help you over AIM.

hit me up at this sn - thenewmrbobefore4

iPaRKeR

Feb 22, 2008
dude shut up mine can actually help him to.

Thats why I have a jailbroken iPhone 1.1.4

do you?

nope

nice though

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
dude shut up mine can actually help him to.

Thats why I have a jailbroken iPhone 1.1.4

do you?

nope

nice though
There is no genius in having a jailbroken phone on 1.1.4. Conrats on using ZiPhone to jailbreak...your very skilled. I have found that written instructions are a hell of a lot more helpful and dark using himself as a resource online is awfuly nice.

Crazieukfan

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Any body else have nay help they can share like places to download stuff from to help me all that kind of help. Thanks

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
download the 1.1.3 firmware file from iPhone.unlock.no#restore-firmware-files and look for them down there,

download ZiPhone here (ziPhone.org)

that's it.

if you have any problems, hit me up.

May 31, 2008
Jailbreaking video!

this is a video of a guy jailbreaing his iPhone the easy way check it out
http://www.howvids.com/Computer/3842-AUTOMATIC_Way_to_Jailbreak_113_on_iPod_Touch_iPhone.ad2

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
this is a video of a guy jailbreaing his iPhone the easy way check it out
http://www.howvids.com/Computer/3842-AUTOMATIC_Way_to_Jailbreak_113_on_iPod_Touch_iPhone.ad2
I suggest you do not visit that link.

If you need anything to do with jailbreaking and/or unlocking, just ask Sam or myself. His AIM is thenewmrbobefore4, and mine jbanks290.

- John

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
ZiPhone 3.0

1) Backup Contacts and Calendar to you Mac or PC
2) Restore/Ugrade to 1.1.4 as a NEW phone not a backup via iTunes. I sometimes do this twice to make sure it is really good and restored.
3) Stop iTunes from syncing after restoring.
4) Close iTunes
5) Open ZiPhone 3.0 www.ZiPhone.org
6) Select "Jailbreak" NOT "Jailbreak & Activate". YouTube does not work with "Jailbreak & Activate" and the fixes never worked for me. EVERYTHING works with "Jailbreak" just fine.
7) About 60 seconds later your iPhone/Touch should be Jailbroken with the installer icon on the home screen and a webclip to ZiPhone web page. You can delete the webclip but never never try to delete Installer.
8) Close ZiPhone
9) Sync with iTunes
10) Done

I have a Day One iPhone and have done this many many times with other peoples iPhones. I have never ever had an iPhone crash or brick. If it crashes or bricks it is because of something else you have done not because of the process above.