Need Help Jailbreaking

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
SO I was up late trying to jailbreak my phone,i was on 1.1.3 unjailbroken, went through the official 1.1.3 dev team jailbreak. Got right to the end of the 1.1.3 jailbreak and when it said new iPhone or restore on iTunes, I pulled my wire out of the phone by mistake.....that page disapeered for ages the phone would stick on the Apple main screen, I managed to get it back some how, did the whole process again, whilst uploading to jailbroekn 1.1.3 again, the download from phone stop, thinking it was finished so I looked around at it said it was still on 1.1.2 so i reset the phone and now its stuck on the screen that says connect to iTunes.....I do this and nothing happeneds, just says error has occurred and cannot find iPhone....meaning i cant restore or anything. Opened ibrickr. says you phone doesn't seem to be freed. free me now, downgrade to 1.0.2 but cant do that. did an error report and it says no fimewall.

So im in a pickle I cant start iPhone or anything! grr this jailbreaking!

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
ive done it...............somehow. one question though. my time and date are correct but strangley the day is wrong. it says saturday