need help loosing app from iPhone

Jjames

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I had to restore iPhone to fix my visual voicemal. I did backup and restore everything done okay but I lost some apps from iPhone after finish syncing. These apps are the ones I only downloaded from iPhone not Itune and especially "the Tris" game. I tried everything Authorize/deauthorize, include purchase transfer but still I don't see any of those apps in Itune. I did restore back to where I had all those apps but after syncing the apps were gone again. I tried to look under Itune folder but I don't see any of those apps at all. Anyone wanna help me abit here I really wanna save "Tris" game.

BTW I still can't figure it out what wrong with my visual voicemail I only have regular voicemail where I have to call in to check voice message now.

My iPhone is 3G 8GBs and 2.02 firmware.

Thanks in advance

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
You need the apps in your application library.
If it isn't in there, it will delete whats on the iPhone.

Try to transfer purchases from the iPhone.
Worst come to worst, find the files on the internet and drag into your app library.
Like tris, cause you can't get that anymore. You need the app file and then when its in your library it will sync without deleteing cause they are both there, in iTunes and iPhone.

above may not make sense lol.

Jjames

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I did try to do purchases transfer , I saw itune copy those game to PC but can't find them in library nor itune apps page. Before restored I can sync iPhone with no problemat all and I've never got ask to transfer anything.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
you know, thats odd. I had deleted Shazam off of both my phone and the computer, but not until after my last back up and when I needed to do a restore... all of a sudden, Shazam was back on my phone again. I had just assumed that the backup kept that in there, but maybe the backup just said it should be there and since it was still on iTunes, it re-downloaded?