Need help! My iPhone crashes...

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
My iPhone crashes when I Lock it... I have to keep it in never lock all the time. Hope someone can help.

Babeto

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
I've already restored a million times and it keeps doing it... :mad:

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
uninstall caterpillar/kate.... And/or vWalllaper and see if it solves it

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
Geords, I already went to the Apple Store... but I have an unlocked phone because I live in the Dominican Republic, so they couldnt do anything because I didn't have an ATT acount... but thanks! :S

Rockky, I don't have either one of those Applications installed in the phone. Thanks for the advice!

Anything else I could try?:(

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Describe the crashing. What exactly does it do? Does it reboot? Or what?

- John

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
John, what it does is that the screen freezes... If I lock it, when I press the home button for the SLIDE TO UNLOCK to appear, it freezes. Sometimes it just stays black, and sometimes the screen turns on to the SLIDE TO UNLOCK part, but it doesn't do anything. You know that when you are in a call the screen turns off? It freezes there to. And when it freezes, I have to do a hard shut down (HOME AND ON/OFF BUTTON) and sometimes it doesn't stays in the Apple Logo with the INFINITE LOOP, and I have t hard shut down again... I can't use it!

Babeto...

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Did you try restoring as a NEW phone? Maybe that'll work. G'luck.

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
SNPRI, I went to the link that you suggested but I noticed that it had the instructions for the iPod touch only. Does it also work with iPhone? Thanks...