need help my iPhone messed up after installing bds subsystem on it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 10, 2007
hey can someone help me out i had modded my phone everything was perfect and then i downloaded the bds subsystem i didint know what it was and then after when i put my phone to charge it freezes and i cannot receive phone calls when it is charging and also when i plug it in the computer my iTunes freezes and doesint find my phone and i cant unistall the bds subsystem program on my iPhone and i tried to restore the phone and it wouldint let me can anyone help pleaseeeeeeeeee

i have that terminal program maybe that could help me out dunno help me pleaseeeeeee

venturo

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
try to hard reset, dock it, and hold power off and home screen button for like 25 - 30 secs, until you get the "plug into iTunes msg"

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
help me take this off! please

i installed that summerboard but then decided that i didn't like it ... before i could install that i had to install BSD subsystem.. it was 6mb i took off summerboard and now i don't want it (BSD) now it wont let me uninstall via the uninstall button.. all i get is the update button... is there a way to uninstall this? thanks

i don't want this crap.. it slowed my phone down

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
i installed that summerboard but then decided that i didn't like it ... before i could install that i had to install BSD subsystem.. it was 6mb i took off summerboard and now i don't want it (BSD) now it wont let me uninstall via the uninstall button.. all i get is the update button... is there a way to uninstall this? thanks

i don't want this crap.. it slowed my phone down
how did it slow down your phone? If you been loading tons of stuff on your phone, that is going to cause it to slow down. my phone was kind of slow, summerboard didn't work either(had so much crap on it). I did a restore, now everything runs smooth and summerboard runs fluid. the new options in summerboard are sweet, definitely the best app out.