Need Help PLEASE. I think ibricked my phone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 12, 2007
Help me please. i was so excited yesterday because i was able to buy phone with old firmware. confirmed it buy typing *3001#12345#* it says 03.14.08_g

so what i did is installed installer.app and follwed instructions. everything went ok. no errors on screen. but still my phone still says activate iPhone.

What happened? what did i do wrong?

PLEASE HELP! i lost my excitement yesterday. i hope i did not brick my phone:(

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA
Help me please. i was so excited yesterday because i was able to buy phone with old firmware. confirmed it buy typing *3001#12345#* it says 03.14.08_g

so what i did is installed installer.app and follwed instructions. everything went ok. no errors on screen. but still my phone still says activate iPhone.

You need to connect to iTunes to activate the phone. Open iTunes, attach your phone and iTunes should do the rest.

Sep 29, 2007

You did not brick your iPhone. If it were bricked it would not turn on in any way. If you want to restore it hold the top button and home button down until it tells you to connect it to iTunes then restore it, but try just connecting it to your computer and opening iTunes first like said above.

kazaam

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007

These 2 videos should get you from A to Z (unlocked to use T-Mobile)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ABh2WcmlLzQ&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v5oo3RuViJA&mode=related&search=

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK

1) You have not bricked your iPhone

2) It means activate your AT&T SIM (AKA to get your phone function activated and working) use anySIM v1.02 and then there will be no more messages ;)

Oct 12, 2007
Thanks for the help guys! after reading and searchirng, Im finally happy and got it to work. Installed apptapp and pacay then ibricker! thank god my phone is up and running with T_MOBLE!~

Thanks for this site and all the information in it! Search button really helps!:laugh2: