Need help! Please read!

tjlamro

Mar 16, 2009
So heres my deal... My provider is TMobile and I had a 2G phone unlocked and jailbroken through QuickPwn. It always worked fine and I never had a problem with it. I came across a 3G phone and bought it. I reset everything on the phone and it locked itself. I then unlocked it and stuck my sim card in it. I also synced it with my iTunes so I could get my contacts and everything back. But for some reason its not recognizing my sim card. All it shows is one littler bar and then a bunch of smaller ones like a small line. It doesn't say my provider or have full bars at all. I cant make calls or do anything. When I put my sim card in an older phone it works perfectly. Anyone know what I have to do? I really do not want to have to get another sim card. I wouldn't even know what to tell TMobile cause they obviously know I don't have a 3G iPhone cause they don't sell them there. So what can I do? The phone is unlocked and I can do everything but call and text on it. Thanks!

tjlamro

Mar 16, 2009
Also I have the newest version. I think its 2.2.1 maybe? I unlocked it with QuickPwn and I can listen to music on it and do everything so I did unlock it. Its just not reading my sim card. Its Model MB046LL

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Dude, one thread per problem. Go to the other one. 2 of us have answered you.