Need help, Please!

Feb 12, 2008
Ok guys, Ive been to many other forums with this same problem, So far nada. My friend said this forum is the best and will most likely be solved here, I hope he is right.

I purchased my phone about 3 weeks ago, Had it unlocked (ver 1.1.2) and service provided via Tmobile w unlimited internet. Everything was gravy until a few days ago. I noticed I could no longer send my pics to my email or reply to email in general. A member of another forum suggested I reset the phone. I tried it and it worked! Until a few days later. The problem occurred again and reseting it is not working this time. Unfortunately I have not been able to get it back since :(. I have tried different email accounts (yahoo, Gmail) and different settings on the phone but no luck so far.

Can anyone help me please?!?

Feb 12, 2008
C'mon guys, I'm beggin' you. Please help. I really rely on this phone for email. I'ts killin':( me!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
check your email settings maybe you changed something by mistake...

Feb 12, 2008
Thanks for the reply tony, I have not changed anything at all. I have tried a new account with G-mail but nothing seems to be working, Im so frustrated.:mad:

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Try hard to see the pattern. Even if it is not obvious, it probably exists.

Have you tried sending email from both edge and wifi? Maybe your outgoing servers are fine for edge, but not wifi or vice versa.

What ever your specific issue, your outgoing server is the first suspect.