Need Help with a problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 12, 2007
I just bought a iPhone yesterday. Love it. For some reason though I cannot go into widescreen mode thing anymore with like my music or web pages. I am wondering if I changed a setting accidentally or something. Yesterday I could rotate my iPhone and it would go into that cover flow thing and now its not working. Anyone got any suggestions? If anyone could help that would be great.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I just bought a iPhone yesterday. Love it. For some reason though I cannot go into widescreen mode thing anymore with like my music or web pages. I am wondering if I changed a setting accidentally or something. Yesterday I could rotate my iPhone and it would go into that cover flow thing and now its not working. Anyone got any suggestions? If anyone could help that would be great.
I know it sounds stupid, but are you holding it at a slightly upright angle?

I've read that you can't lay it flat on the table and it work.

Good luck.

;)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Be sure you're holding at the right angle. This takes some getting used to, so play around with it a bit. It if it still is not working the sensors could be messed up. Take this to Apple and they'll replace it.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Be sure you're holding at the right angle. This takes some getting used to, so play around with it a bit. It if it still is not working the sensors could be messed up. Take this to Apple and they'll replace it.
I know when I play with them at the Apple store that some of them seem to get stuck a little and I have to tilt it up a little extra to get it to switch, but it works itself out.

Sep 12, 2007
All right. It just randomly started working again. That was weird. I couldn't get it to work all day. Now it just started working again. I see what you mean by holding it at a angle. Although I did that before and it didn't work. Thanks for all your guys help.