need help with changing banner on lock screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cjmatt

Jul 4, 2007
changing banner text under time on lock screen

hey everyone, It seems as if my girl was messing with my iPhone when i got it and changed the banner under the time when my phone is in the lock screen to "naughy boy"...well she doesn't know how it happened or how she did it (didn't get the brains in her family). Ive tried going through every menu I can think of and have no idea how to get rid of it.

Does anyone have a clue?

cjmatt

Jul 4, 2007
Go to Settings > Wallpaper >And either choose a wallpaper that was loaded onto the phone or one from your album. :)
I know how to change the wallpaper. That is not the issue. This is text that is part of the bar that shows the time. I cannot find any setting in the wallpaper area to change this text. It is directly under the time no matter which wallpaper is up

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I know how to change the wallpaper. That is not the issue. This is text that is part of the bar that shows the time. I cannot find any setting in the wallpaper area to change this text. It is directly under the time no matter which wallpaper is up
HOld on, i'll find it. lol

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
HOld on, i'll find it. lol
This happened to me. Very small bug I believe. The text comes from one of the pictures that you assigned to the desktop. Just reset the phone by holding down the "Home" and the "Wake" key until you see the black Apple on the screen. That should take care of it.