need help with customize 2.0 running 1.1.4

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
yeah i cant get customize 2.0 on my 1.1.4 to show any packages i download from installer like "designer image set 2" or, "Jpolynice sound set" thinsg like that. they don't show up in customize 2 after i download them. so i cant swap out any of the image files with customize because of this. any idea how to fix this? i tried installing the SUID lib fix but that didn't even do anything then i tried unistalling customize and suid then installng suid first but now i cant even download it because it says main script error about half way through the installation process

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
that is also a problem I had ... I tried installing my old customize back and it would never install.. I was stuck with some crappy text or email sound that I hated and had to restore in order to get it off... I have my iPhone as non-jailbreak currently... Maybe by now someone might know a fix for this but for myself I could not find one.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Wait just thought of something try holding down the top power button and doing a reset.. sometimes that works... I think I tried that but if we are not talking about the same problem I had maybe it will work for you.. Good luck

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
wow. thats sounds like it sucks..i just loaded that 2.0 on 113 yesterday..no prob so far.

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
hold on you have customize on a non-jailbroken phone?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
hold on you have customize on a non-jailbroken phone?
who said anything about it being non jailbroken.. i thought my phone being jailbroke was a givin.

and yeah to the other guy im sure its customize 2.0 beta alpha whatever lol thats why i bolded 2.0 in my first post. and i tried doing a reset that doesn't do anything either.

further info:
everything else on customize 2.0 works, i can download themes and apply them i can change system strings, everything. the only problem is the image sets and sound sets i download from installer don't show up in the customize library.

Jun 2, 2008
Same Problem

I have the same problem, themes seem to set perfectly and so do the strings but the sound and images do not seem to be setting i am using iPod touch firmware 1.1.4 and customize 2.0 beta 10