Need help with GBA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 29, 2007
Okay I have spent hours trying to get GBA roms unto my iPhone but everything I do does not work.

Okay these are the files I have:
-2 GBA Roms "FIFA World Cup 2006.gba and more"
-gba_bios.bin

Using Fugu I placed the gba_bios.bin into Applications folder under GBA application and I just put it in there. Then I went back to where I started and click on Media and made a folder called ROMs. Inside the folder I made another folder called GBA and I placed my 2 Roms inside there.

I then went to my iPhone and clicked on the GBA icon and everytime I get

"NO GBA ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to/var/root/Media/Roms/GBA. I did the same exact thing var/root/Media/Roms/GBA no results.

I used to have the NES and I got it first try but what am I doing wrong now?

Edit: I tried a new apprach and using Finder I located the 2 Roms and attempted to launch them using GBA but still did not work.

bloodbath18

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Are you sure its var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA/ because it's case sensitive, and try some other roms because you might got a bad one

spdmbls

Dec 1, 2007
gba help

hello their i thought i help if you have nes set up already you don't need to create a roms folder all you have to do is create a gba folder with all youre gba roms and place it in the roms folder set up for nes so you will have nes folder and gba folder in the roms folder if you don't have nes then make a roms folder for gba folder i hope you get this if you need help let me know
:cool:

spdmbls

Dec 1, 2007
gba help

also make sure the roms have .gba @ the end of each rom also be careful on chossing the proper langauge you want not all sites have this try this one worked good for me.

:cool:

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Okay I have spent hours trying to get GBA roms unto my iPhone but everything I do does not work.

Okay these are the files I have:
-2 GBA Roms "FIFA World Cup 2006.gba and more"
-gba_bios.bin

Using Fugu I placed the gba_bios.bin into Applications folder under GBA application and I just put it in there. Then I went back to where I started and click on Media and made a folder called ROMs. Inside the folder I made another folder called GBA and I placed my 2 Roms inside there.

I then went to my iPhone and clicked on the GBA icon and everytime I get

"NO GBA ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to/var/root/Media/Roms/GBA. I did the same exact thing var/root/Media/Roms/GBA no results.

I used to have the NES and I got it first try but what am I doing wrong now?

Edit: I tried a new apprach and using Finder I located the 2 Roms and attempted to launch them using GBA but still did not work.
Change the directory "Roms" to "ROMs". It's case sensitive.

Mar 31, 2008
hello i am on iPhone software 1.1.4 and when i try to install the gba emulator thats called gpSPhone it just says ' error, package download failed.' please help

boldblend

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
I have been going over this for days! I cannot get any games to save (nes, genesis) and I cannot get gba's to show up period. I'm about to give up. I have done everything i can possibly find on these issues. for some reason I get an error message when I try to enter the terminal commands.

redskull15

May 1, 2008
GBA roms for installer

I have been going over this for days! I cannot get any games to save (nes, genesis) and I cannot get gba's to show up period. I'm about to give up. I have done everything i can possibly find on these issues. for some reason I get an error message when I try to enter the terminal commands.
well if you want to be able to get gba roms on your idevice, you can go to this page for a link to the irom repository

<redacted>

Dec 13, 2008
Can anyone help. I have the application installed and I have Mother 3 (translated patched) successfully in the folder. However when I try to load it, has an incorrect IOS image. Any ideas how I could get this ROM working, it works with other emulators :-s

edit: Just downloaded a bios, but giving me this message now...

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
Can anyone help. I have the application installed and I have Mother 3 (translated patched) successfully in the folder. However when I try to load it, has an incorrect IOS image. Any ideas how I could get this ROM working, it works with other emulators :-s

edit: Just downloaded a bios, but giving me this message now...
the answer to your problems

http://apt.123Locker.com

but you will need to download the emulator(S) from Cydia first!