Need Help with iExplorer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
I've posted questions in the past concerning my 15 year old daughter and all the headaches she's giving my wife and I. Were at our wits end concerning her honesty when it comes whose shes associating with and the only way we can only tell is by her iPhone. I purchased iExplorer so I can get a better idea of who shes emailing texting or calling and I came across a folder called "recents" in her mail folder. I used SQlite to open the folder and there was a trove of information there but the dates looked similar to this 1367463647474 for each individual she's contacted. I don't want to wrongly accuse my daughter of doing something she's not because of outdated information on her iPhone but if she's going against her word and contacting the people who have gotten her in trouble in the past we need to put a stop to it. Any help figuring out the date would be greatly appreciated. Tug

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Yeah i thought about that I was just hoping to get a faster response here. thanks for changing the title of the thread :)