Need help with MSN email

raguilar

Sep 18, 2007
I need some help with my wife's iPhone and MSN email. We both have iPhones for about a year now and have had our MSN email working with no issues. A few weeks ago, my wife was not able to send email through our msn account or her yahoo account. She could get mail with no problem. I ended up deleting both accounts and reinstalling. I was able to do this just fine with Yahoo, which is working, but I was not able to get the MSN account to work. It kept trying to go to a different incoming and outgoing servers that are currently setup on my iPhone. The setup would fail so I tried the ones on my cell phone. It did not work, saying that it could not connect. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Ron

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Setting up hotmail or msn can be tricky on the iPhone. Check this post out as it gives pretty detailed instructions on how to do that.
You can either do a redirect to gmail or .me (which sux as it is a redirect) or you can upgrade to Hotmail Plus, which I think is the best solution.
Let us know how it goes

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Setting up hotmail or msn can be tricky on the iPhone. Check this post out as it gives pretty detailed instructions on how to do that.
You can either do a redirect to gmail or .me (which sux as it is a redirect) or you can upgrade to Hotmail Plus, which I think is the best solution.
Let us know how it goes
Wow that was a great read that you linked to. Mark