need help with webcam

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I just had my first video chat, but my friend was saying that my voice wasn't matching up with my lips, and also that the quality of both the sound and video was not very good, and that my face was digitalized. On my computer it sounds fine (i have recorded video which was just fine). So what should I do? Is there something wrong with my computer/internet connection or the camera, or AIM?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I just had my first video chat, but my friend was saying that my voice wasn't matching up with my lips, and also that the quality of both the sound and video was not very good, and that my face was digitalized. On my computer it sounds fine (i have recorded video which was just fine). So what should I do? Is there something wrong with my computer/internet connection or the camera, or AIM?
Maybe it's not your computer. Maybe your friend needs help on his side...Have you guys video chatted with others without problems?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
yah she chats with her cousin all the time and neither of them ever have problems. Of course, they both have macbooks lol. I really need one.