Need help with What's Up app?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Feb 17, 2013
My dear friends I am new to the forum but I need to know how to send Music to my friends using what's Up App. Thanks very much.

Alkali

Bronze
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
May be she means her personal albums ( marriage ceremony/ music she created) and the like to her friends. Certainly not copy righted.

Sent using iCafe app

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
WhatsApp doesn't support sending music from your phone. I can send an audio clip but only of sound being played that can be recorded by the microphone. You might want to start different threads for different questions. I can't help w facebook, sorry.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hi all, can anyone tell me how to change a profile picture in Facebook application
Navigate to your profile page in the app and then go to your photos. Tap to open the picture you want to use as your profile pic, then tap and hold on the pic to bring up to bring up a menu that includes the option to "Make Profile Pic." The picture must already be in your FB photos so upload it using the app first if it's a pic you just took on your phone. Hope this makes sense, just holler if you need more help. :)

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Hi all, can anyone tell me how to change a profile picture in Facebook application
I don't know how to do it from the mobile app. But if you go to m.facebook.com you can do it easily by tapping on the current profile picture.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I didn't realize Kadelic had already answered, now I learned something new... ;)