Need help with What's Up app?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by tasveerdodo, Feb 17, 2013.

1. tasveerdodo

tasveerdodo New Member

My dear friends I am new to the forum but I need to know how to send Music to my friends using what's Up App. Thanks very much.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I'm not sure what you're asking, but this forum doesn't support giving away purchased music to others.

3. Alkali

Alkali Member
    Bronze

May be she means her personal albums ( marriage ceremony/ music she created) and the like to her friends. Certainly not copy righted.

Sent using iCafe app

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

That's why I prefaced my post with, "I'm not sure what you're asking..."

5. tasveerdodo

tasveerdodo New Member

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to change a profile picture in Facebook application

6. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

WhatsApp doesn't support sending music from your phone. I can send an audio clip but only of sound being played that can be recorded by the microphone. You might want to start different threads for different questions. I can't help w facebook, sorry.

7. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

Navigate to your profile page in the app and then go to your photos. Tap to open the picture you want to use as your profile pic, then tap and hold on the pic to bring up to bring up a menu that includes the option to "Make Profile Pic." The picture must already be in your FB photos so upload it using the app first if it's a pic you just took on your phone. Hope this makes sense, just holler if you need more help. :)

8. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I don't know how to do it from the mobile app. But if you go to m.facebook.com you can do it easily by tapping on the current profile picture.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I didn't realize Kadelic had already answered, now I learned something new... ;)