Need help with writing for the site

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
If anyone has experience writing and would like to volunteer your time to eiC, I'd love to hear from you. You'll need to provide me with a sample of your work. The best way is to source a story, like we do at eiC, and write about it. Stories need to be a minimum of 300 words.
These could end up being paid positions down the road. I am also looking for paid writers. Those requirements are more stringent and I'm still flushing out the specifics.

I definitely need one or more folks writing by the end of the month. I've got a few personal things happening that will take me away from my desk and need coverage.

A few requirements:
  • You need to be good, great if you're looking to get paid
  • Volunteer jobs can end up becoming paid jobs
  • You must use your full, real name
  • You must have a Google+ profile, with a photo of yourself (smiling is optional)
  • You must be ready for a life of glitz and glamour and all that comes with being an Apple blogger
Any questions, fire away.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well, I think I have a Google+ profile (I'll have to provide a toilet pic), and I have all the glitz and glamor I can handle being Napoleon PhoneApart, but I might be willing to hammer out a few informational missives for you.

EDIT: Toilet pic provided. JC Penney provided the ambiance.

me2.jpg